A medium sized website often has categories that lead to sub pages. It is usually 3 pages deep. It may include shop pages.
It will include the following
1) Custom design for desktop and mobile version of the site.
(2) Links to Social media pages
(3) Images supplied by client and incorporated into website
(4) Set up, uploading of website to hosting account and contact us web form
(5) Quotation form, Image Gallery,
(6) Testing of website.
(7) Project management for all content
(8) Written work to be supplied by client
(9) Basic foundational SEO
(10) Ability to edit the site via content management
Logo and/or Business Card Design
E-commerce with WooCommerce
Mailing List set up
Approximately 3-4 weeks duration for the project.
After consultation about the design, colours, layout and having the images and content supplied, these will be reviewed and discussed to achieve a meeting of minds. The website will then be produced and uploaded to the hosting service and the client will provide feedback for the changes that are required.
Modifications will be done until the client is satisfied with the completed project.
Webhosting Plan $249 a year
Domain Name Registration or Renewal
SSL Certificate (recommended) - $70 a year for RapidSSL
Any future work is done at the programming rate of $80 + gst. However, the client is able to contract to another party. Website maintenance is the responsibility of the client. Any issues relating to the hosting, if hosted with Passion Computing is not billable. Time is charged at $20+gst per 15 minutes.
Terms and Conditions of Website Development
1. All quotes supplied by Passion Computing are valid for 1 month. Quotes represent the final price of website development, not an estimate.
2. Payment Terms If the Passion Computing and the client agree to web development no payment is required until the project is completed. b. Passion Computing reserves the right refuse work at its sole discretion. c.Passion Computing requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. d.Payments that are outstanding for more than 14 days may incur a late penalty. Payments may be made by cheque or direct bank deposit. e) If a payment plan by installment is required please discuss this with us, preferably prior to the commencement of the project.
3. Cancellations and Refunds If the client wishes to cancel the development of their website, once work has commenced, the client must do so in writing. Written cancellations must be sent to 388 North Rd, Ormond 3204 Termination of the project is final. b. All work remains the property of Passion Computing until paid for by mutual agreement. c. Domain name registration fees, SSL certificate and hosting fees are non-refundable. All work must be returned to Passion Computing, in the event of cancellation and non-payment.
4. Website Content a. Clients are required to ensure that the content of their website meets all the current legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify Passion Computing in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by Passion Computing at the client's request. b. Passion Computing reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if Passion Computing deems it inappropriate or offensive. c. Passion Computing will not be involved in websites that contain defamatory, illegal, pornographic or sexually explicit material.
5. Permissions & Copyrights a. The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names, patents and trademarks or any other material supplied to Passion Computing b. Supply of above mentioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to Passion Computing that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. c. No responsibility will be accepted by Passion Computing for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained. d. All original graphics designed and supplied by Passion Computing, remain the property of Passion Computing until the client's account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client. e. Passion Computing retains the copyright to the source code of the website and gives the client, upon full payment of the invoice, a non exclusive, royalty free license to use and modify the source code. f. Passion Computing creates the website for the purposes outlined in the quotation.
6. Errors & Liabilities a. Passion Computing will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by Passion Computing are free of errors. b. Passion Computing will correct any errors made by staff of Passion Computing in the course of working on a client's site. c. Passion Computing does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site should in the rare instance occur
7. Ongoing Maintenance The client acknowledges that work done to their site is provided “as is” and no warranties are given. Clients agree to check work done prior to the payment of the invoice, and bring any issues to the attention of Passion Computing. Hosting fees do not include consulting and clients are fully responsible for any maintenance of website code that is required due to future changes in technology eg. Newer browsers and operating